Sunday, January 27, 2008

Perspective

Well as we all have come to find out, dear President Gordon B. Hinckley passed away tonight. I don't usually become affected by things or I'm really good at keeping it in, but today I could not control myself. With the onslaught of sobbing I tried to look at the bigger picture. It is clear that our beloved Prophet has returned home to be with his wife and Heavenly Father.
As easy as that is to type, for me and my emotions it will take a lot longer to come to terms with this development. I would like to say how important President Hinckley was in the life of so many member of the church. His service and work has benefited many. Thank you for all you did. We will miss you.

1 comment:

Jarom said...

It's neat to see how so many people have such a great love for the prophet!